Monday, April 21, 2014

Reflections in Divine Synchronicities

4/4/14

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning, April 4, 2014.  I decided to take the back country roads to take care of some personal business per court order by Brockton Family Court Judge Lisa Roberts. While enroute travelling west, I was reflecting on all the tragedies and especially triumphs in my life when the song, "The Broken Road", by Rascal Flats came on the radio at the same time I passed by four swans at approximately 12:42pm.

I'm not a big Rascal Flats fan, but this song is beautifully written and very symbolic of my life and all my friends and family who have been my life lines as I have battled a war for survival from repeated domestic abuse and now legal abuse. The system and the family courts are repeatedly failing to see or acknowledge the abuse despite police reports, medical records, DCF records, and witness testimonies documenting the abuse. I encourage you to listen to this song and to the lyrics as well. 



There is no coincidence the song and the appearance of the swans happened simultaneously. 

Swans are waterfowl that are generally very territorial. I was amazed and surprised to see four of them nicely congregating in a very small area of a large pond.  We generally perceive swans as graceful and elegant with a close connection to water. They live harmoniously with three out of four Aristotelian elements.  With the element of earth, we are reminded to ground our self.  With the element of air, we are shown the ability to soar to great heights. With the element of water, we are shown grace and beauty.

I am also reminded about the tale of Ugly Duckling by Hans Christian Anderson that I read as a child. Just like the Ugly Duckling, I have been mislabeled, bullied, outcasted, and abused by those I thought I could trust and believe to protect me and my family from repeated abuse. These swans are reminding me that I will emerge a strong, beautiful and graceful swan as well with the help of great relationships.  I am grateful for each and every one of my friends and family who have been by my side through thick and thin as I attempt to permanently sever the ties with my abuser once and for all. Despite my repeated attempts, I view my abuser like a pit-bull that just will not let go of his bite or grip. 

These strong majestic swans appeared today for a reason just like the song "Broken Road".  Since swans are very loyal and they will mate with the same swan sometimes over a life time, they served as a reminder to have faith in the blessings soon to come. Just like in the fairytale, these new nurturing relationships have been helping me to become stronger again, to be set free and transform into the majestic swan.  Both the fairytale and the symbolic meaning of the swans serves as a reminder of our inherent glory. I am reminded to have unwavering faith with persistence of heart while pursuing the truth and gifts I was born with confidence and grace. 

The 12:42 is another divine message that this 10+yr karmic life cycle is about to come to an end.  The date 4/4/14 is confirmation symbolically to know that I am divinely protected. Both sets of numbers are telling me that now is the time to faith God more than ever before, because positive change is afoot. Believe it.

I don't believe in coincidences, but I do believe in divine synchronicities. As the song "Broken Road" goes "This much I know is true,  That God blessed the broken road,  That led me straight to you."

And today was very synchronistic of my reflections, this song, and the swans.

Have a blessed day. Namaste.

And As the song "Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts goes ...


"I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

[Chorus:]
Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
(Yes He did)

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

[Chorus]

Yeah.

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment