Monday, April 21, 2014

My Spiritual Encounters Preparing For Court on 4/15/14

Thoughts to ponder: As I sit in awareness recognizing the internal things I really need to prepare for not the material preparation for some life changing events occurring the following day. This is about building awareness, messages from spirit, a turkey vulture, facebook glitches, and messages in numbers from Spirit.
 


As I sit here reflecting on today's events, I sit in awareness recognizing the internal things I really need to prepare for tomorrow's big court day and recognizing it is not the material aspects like documents, paperwork, photographs etc. Today I have been preparing for a very big life altering day tomorrow in Brockton Family Court that can affect me in all areas of my life and the life of my family.

I am currently threatened with incarceration of 6mo or longer due to the lack of financial capabilities to comply with current orders despite my diligent efforts and despite the fact the current order is 2x above current child support guidelines. My abuser has repeated pushed for incarceration to punish me despite he is directly attributed to many reasons I have failed to secure gainful employment which I will not belabor here. My abuser has NEVER been criminally charged, sanctioned or penalized for any violations of law despite his arrogant admissions to the Family Courts.

While I was attempting to prepare for court, at times I felt very organized in thought and process and other times I felt scattered having a very difficult time gathering and organizing the required information and documents required for tomorrow's big day due to what I believe were post-traumatic stress episodes I was experiencing due to repeated domestic abuse and legal abuse.

Earlier today, I saw a turkey vulture this morning as I was leaving my house. It was flying in the wind unsteadily lower than normal as if it were about to crash land on the windshield of my truck. This turkey vulture was not graceful nor gliding with ease as it normally would have been literally preparing for the storm ahead but still pursuing forward into the direction it sought. I never saw a turkey vulture fly like that before, but knew nothing was a coincidence and took it as a message from the Universe.

In general, bird symbolism deals with the element of air and air is symbolic of the mind and thoughts. The turkey vulture is one of the largest of bird species and is generally symbolic of patience, grace, and resourcefulness with great vision. As I watched in awareness, I took mental notes of what was happening. In my situation, the turkey vulture was reminding me to surrender to Great Spirit and the impending storm and to glide effortlessly using my own energy. Know that changes are imminent and that I am more divinely protected more than I realize despite all the recent messages from loved ones on the other side stating so clearly to me over the past several months approaching this day.

I had been frustrated with obstacles and clarity needed to try to find a solution to end this repeated cycle of domestic abuse by proxy and legal abuse. The turkey vulture is a reminder that instead of working so hard at working hard, it is time to open up all the heightened senses to assist in navigating through this current situation or impending storm tomorrow. Know that the turkey vulture will assist in uncovering the truths sought and clarify any previous misconceptions. It is time to rise above ... to stand firmly ... and soar with confidence, purpose, and a heightened vision. It is time to break through the barriers and limitations and awaken within without fears or limitations.

I later noticed even Facebook had some glitches. Did you experience that yourself? I noticed especially on one particular post talking about light outshining darkness and the phoenix rising from the ashes a pattern of repeating comments. The post I am referring to is here:
  • "Looking forward to an easy breezy springy week after tomorrow's big day in Brockton. Lots of changes happening. Darkness can continue to attempt to extinguish the light, but in the end, the light ALWAYS outshines any darkness. The light always triumphs. Rising Phoenix is birthing right now and lovingly divinely protected by a much higher power. Looking forward to closing this chapter and starting a new one."

Some of the comments on this post repeated anywhere from 2 to 10 times over despite my constant deleting of repeated posts. At first I thought these errors were due to a phone or app glitch, but noticed other people's comments were repeating over and over totaling over 77 comments from only four individuals. This is a little extreme you think?! However, once I acknowledged this maybe a supernatural subliminal message from spirit in itself, the repeating suddenly stopped. Once I saw this occur, I acknowledged the message given to me from Spirit.

All day, without much effort, I was presented with these continuing messages from spirit. I took it as needing to be bopped over the head to knock my anxiety and ADHD way of thinking off its rocker and pay attention. Even mediums such as myself who spend our time communicating with spirit to help others in their spiritual path and healing, sometimes, we as mediums need much stronger or more signs to see the messages when they are for ourselves. We are not immune to basic human nature.

So the messages continue next with a "1:11" with my acknowledgement message thanking Great Spirit for this day and reminding me to stay focused and positive and that I am listening and open to receive their divine guidance.

Later on that evening as I prepared for to go to a new job, I was still contemplating on a strategy for tomorrow's big day. Upon arrival, I had been considering today's pluses and minuses as well as today's achievements and setbacks and taking all of what the day had to offer in all aspects.

As I was doing this, a young man walked towards me. He giggled as he looked at his watch and said "wow it's 7:11" He then laughed and walked away. I instantly knew it was another message from spirit even though he apparently was clueless to the importance of the message ... or was he? After I saw the "7:11", I received the next message from spirit to "stay positive. The truth shall prevail. Keep the faith and your thoughts positive ... NOTE TO SELF: Do the same. Namaste"

The messages continued like an open flood gate despite my acknowledgement of their presence. Clearly Spirit wanted to ensure I saw these messages short of knocking some literal sense into me or was it Spirit's own advertising campaign to get me to see the message clearly and to digest it. Again, without effort, I saw "10:10" with the direct message from Spirit telling me "The cycle is ending. A new path is emerging. Hold on tight for the changes ahead. You have come so far, and your time is emerging."

So the message that I am taking from this experience today is to not over prepare for tomorrow in the material sense. However, to mentally prepare by allowing Spirit to guide me; balance me; and work with me. Everything I need is internal. I need to connect with God, my angels, my guides and those on the other side waiting and willing to assist me in tomorrow's endeavor. I need to surrender to God and what is and to trust in God more.

Let the light come through and shine so brightly that all evil and negativity just falls away to nonexistence during tomorrow's big day.

I hope you enjoyed my ramblings and lessons from Spirit while on my spiritual quest. Namaste. Your comments and thoughts are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment