Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Power of "Believing"

This is a blog I wrote a few years ago for a grass roots organization whose mission is to research solutions to the epidemic of abuse and promote healing. 

This blog was about the divine messages and support from spirit in healing from abuse.This blog was one of my firsts being confronted with the divine and the divine confirming to me that I was not alone. I do have support for what I was experiencing from all the abuse and repeated traumas.

Do You "Believe"? - Seven Days Of Fantastic Events and Flashing Billboard Signs
2009 has been a challenging year for most, but with belief and trust, anything is possible & 2010 will be a much better year. Don't let fear dictate your future.

I personally have had the word "believe thrown in my face like a flashing billboard in such an obvious way for 7 days straight starting on December 6th 2009... Starting with a sermon at my church that Sunday on the word "believe". The biggest thing I noticed as much as I noticed the words is the word "believe" is what is prevalent...Not the words belief or believing, but "Believe"....

Here is the link to read this blog in its entirety. http://do-you-believe1234.blogspot.com/2009/12/do-you-seven-days-of-fantastic-events.html

No comments:

Post a Comment