Friday, April 4, 2014

Reflections in Divine Synchronicities

Took the back country roads this morning taking care of some personal business reflecting on all
the tragedies and especially triumphs in my life when the song, The Broken Road by Rascal Flats,
came on the radio and I passed by four swans.

Swans are very territorial and surprised to see four of them nicely congregating in a very small area of a large pond.

I'm not a big Rascal Flats fan, but this song is beautifully written and very symbolic of my life and all my friends and family who have been my life lines. I am grateful for each and every one of you. I don't believe in coincidences, but I do believe in divine synchronicities.

And today was very sychronistic of my reflections, this song, and the swans.

Have a blessed day. Namaste.
12:42pm
travelling West.

No comments:

Post a Comment