Monday, May 20, 2013

My mantra and Prayer For This Week's Court

My Mantra:
I am safe. I am grounded. I am protected.

My Prayer:
Dear infinite God of love and light,  I ask that you call upon Archangel Raphael to help keep me calm as well as identify and release any anxities or fears in the midst of this week's life changing events that do not serve my highest and best and help me identify and clear any blockages that may be in my way. I ask that you call upon Archangel Michael and Ida Ten to give me the strength, clarity, and ability to vocalize and communicate in a clear, concise, factual, and evidential way that I need in pursuit of justice for my family. I also ask that you call upon any reinforcements that I may need to finally help me in winning this long drawn out battle.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment