Thursday, April 11, 2013

Divine Intervention

Here is a blog I wrote for a new organization whose mission was to research solutions to the epidemic of abuse and promote healing. 

I have had some life challenges the past couple years. Who hasn't right? Well I won't go into my life's story yet - that may have to wait for 20/20 or Oprah.

Have you ever questioned yourself or doubt. Let fear control your every thought and move? I have.

This blog is about the one single event that changed EVERYTHING and the pendulum swung the other way. After that day, I knew the only thing I knew I could trust was spirit and I never looked back except for asking for confirmations.

Here is the link to that blog http://isthisdivineintervention.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-have-had-some-life-challenges-past.html

No comments:

Post a Comment